If you have been contemplating a new business venture, you may be considering the pros and cons of franchise ownership versus starting your own business. While both can be personally and financially gratifying, there are some definite benefits to becoming a Franchise Owner. Before taking the plunge into trying to start your own business, consider what the right franchise opportunity may have to offer.
Benefits of Owning a Franchise
Owning a business is both rewarding and challenging, with many risks and benefits that only occur when you work for yourself. Starting a business from scratch involves more of these risks, with no way to know whether your company will be a success or failure. However, in franchise ownership, there is a mapped plan that has already proven successful, which can reduce the risks while offering many of the same benefits as starting your own business. Here are some of the benefits:
- Product or service viability. Will the public like the product or service you are selling? With a franchise, you already know that there is a customer base waiting for the product or service. Well-branded franchises are selling something that has already been proven to be profitable. The massage industry is an excellent example, with sales expected to grow beyond $10 billion in the coming year.
- Training and support. When you start a business from scratch, you are on your own. With a franchise, you will have training and a network of support to help you succeed. Massage Heights offers five weeks of training plus ongoing support for all franchisees.
- Business plan. For many new business owners, having a set business plan and model is ideal. This gives you a map to follow that has worked for many other business owners, without needing to reinvent the wheel to be successful.
- Better marketing options. Marketing a new business is difficult and expensive. You must start from scratch to build interest in your product and company. With a franchise, you have a brand that you only need to perpetuate, all with the help of a centralized marketing plan. This can give you larger exposure at a lower marketing cost.
- Reduced financial risk. One of the biggest benefits of owning a franchise over starting a business from scratch is the financial risk. While all business ownership has some risk, owning an established franchise with a team dedicated and invested in your success has fewer financial risks. You are following a plan that is already successful, instead of trying to blaze your own trail.
If you have wanted to enter the health or service industry as a business owner, why try to do it on your own? Massage Heights has a proven business model that has been successful, giving you a chance to own a business in the growing and profitable health and wellness industry. Let us be your guide, giving you the support you need to own a new business with a wealth of opportunity. Find more information here.