“We fell in love with the founders of the company and it was family-owned and operated. It's a proven model and it works.” - Melissa Searls
Like hundreds of other Retreat owners, Melissa’s life blossomed the moment she joined Massage Heights — the industry leader in affordable spa and massage services.
The Benefits of Joining the Massage Heights Family
Control of your professional life.
Do you feel stuck in a rut at your current job? Does it ever feel like your suggestions aren’t even considered? Feeling like you have no control over your professional life can take a serious toll on your mental and physical health. Not to mention, it can simply make you dislike the job you spend 40+ hours a week doing.
But when you’re the owner of your own business, you’re the one in complete control of your professional life. You’re also able to create opportunities for yourself and others that you’ve always dreamed of.
A promising future.
It’s simple: when our franchisees succeed, we all succeed. If you’ve successfully operated your Retreat for several years and are looking to take on a new challenge, we encourage all franchisees to consider multi-unit ownership.
Building your success with multi-unit ownership:
- Expenses per unit decrease: Your expenses per unit will decrease when you’re able to spread the cost of supplies over multiple locations.
- A competitive advantage: By opening a second location in a given area, your name and brand recognition skyrockets, allowing you to corner the massage market in that area.
- Additional profits: Though your second Retreat won’t instantly be as profitable as your existing one, it will be an additional source of profit in the long run.
- The excitement of opening a new location: Think back to the excitement you felt when you opened your first location many years ago. With a second location, you can now experience the joy of opening a new Retreat. However, this time you have years of experience backing you.
Creating your own hours.
Don’t get us wrong, our Retreat owners work hard, very hard. Especially when you first open your Retreat, you’ll spend long days interviewing potential employees, creating work schedules, placing orders, and so much more. But once your location is established, you can begin to be less hands-on.
Many of our experience Retreat owners are able to make up their own work hours and schedules, leaving them more time to spend with family and loved ones.
Making a difference.
Nearly 80% of adults experience lower back pain at some point in their life. And to make matters worse, treatment for back pain can be incredibly expensive. That’s where we come in.
Over the years, our therapeutic massage services have helped thousands of people who suffer from back pain. In fact, it’s for this exact reason that Massage Heights was founded. By caring for the body, mind, and spirit of each person we touch, we’re able to create meaningful relationships that last a lifetime.
We’re also able to provide people with time for themselves — something that’s vastly underrated in our society. By spending a few minutes every week or month doing something that’s both relaxing and good for you, our Guests can clear their heads and get back to their lives feeling refreshed and rejuvenated.
The best franchisees are those who truly see the value in the services we provide.
- Massage therapy. Perhaps what we’re best-known for is our therapeutic massage services. We believe massages should be so much more than a once-yearly “treat.” Regular massages elevate your everyday life by smoothing out the rough spots, helping you feel your best, and making it easier to deal with life's challenges.
- Facials. Help people in your area get the glowing, healthy skin they’ve always wanted through customized facial services.
- Cupping. Cupping therapy is a type of alternative medicine, designed to help patients live a more pain-free and comfortable life. This pain-free service uses silicone cups to create suction, allowing for better circulation and easier movement of the muscle. The pulling actions used during the session help to promote a deep relaxation throughout the entire body.
There are few things more rewarding than running a successful business but running a successful business that also helps people feel better might just be one of them. If you’re passionate, eager, and determined to bring health and wellness services to people in your area, Massage Heights is the perfect franchise opportunity for you!